Saturday 2 April 2011

March Update!

Clearly, I am terrible at blogging and really need to do it more often!!

Well, March has been busy! Finished professional practice project so that's now out of the way (whoop!), finished Penguin competition (although I wont put it on here until after the competition deadline- you never know my idea might have been amazing!) and now I just have the major project to worry about!! 6 weeks left and I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing but I never really do so I'm not worrying too much- yet!

Went to Pick Me Up at Somerset House and was really impressed! It was the first year I've been and I can see it becoming an annual trip! I loved the Nobrow, Print Club London and It's Nice That stuff and a lot of the individual pieces! Wish I'd of had the money to buy some of the prints but I will have to live with photos instead!

April looks to be another busy, and incredibly stressful, month with the final weeks until my final uni hand-in! Wish me Luck!

(Will upload some recent work as soon as I have scanned them in- it takes ages with my scanner!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment