Thursday 10 February 2011

Final Major Project- 15 weeks until the end of uni!!!

It's the final stretch of Uni now- 15 weeks and my course will be finished!! It's quite a daunting yet exciting thought that in a few weeks time I will be done with my education after 17 years and out into the real world!! I have no idea what I want to do workwise but I intend to try and find a job of some sort to save up for travelling next year!!

However, I have a terribly busy (and probably very stressful) time before all that happens so one step at a time! For my Final Major Project, I have decided to illustrate Mary Shelley's "Frankenstein" using the same cut-out technique I used for my previous project. As I did my dissertation on vampires, horror fiction has been on my mind a lot lately and so I felt it would be a good story to do although I am adament there will be no green skin or bolts through any necks!

I am also going to try and squeeze in a few competitions around the uni projects, time permitting!!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment