Wednesday 12 January 2011

Hola 2011!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Ok, so we're a little way in to the new year now but for me, so far, so good! At the moment, I am working my butt off to finish the Water for Elephants project I've been working on at uni, and the dissertation, in time for the hand-in dates at the end of the month. It's been a bit hectic and haven't really done anything else with my life apart from work on that! The following images are cut-outs I made to experiment with the medium and to try and get some characterisation needed for the final images. I coloured them on Photoshop although I haven't decided if I will use colour in my final piece. I have found I really enjoy working in this way but in doing so, I have damaged my finger-for the moment can't actually feel the top of it, it's gone numb!! But an artist has to suffer for their work I suppose!



Illustrations Copyright of Abigayle de Young, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment