Tuesday 4 May 2010

48 Ours- COMING SOON!!!!

As I've mentioned before, I will soon be exhibiting my latest illustrations at Studio Fold (at the Fold Gallery) in Hackney for our end-of-year exhibition, "48 Ours". It is the first time I will be exhibiting my work in a professional environment so I am very excited!

Planning and preparation for the exhibition is at an all-time high and posters for the exhibition are set to go out in the next week or so around London so keep your eyes out!!!

This is a self portrait I did as part of the promotion for the exhibition and is actually the first self-portrait I've attempted since being forced to at school! I used coloured inks and it will be used in both posters and in the catalogue for the exhibition!!

Don't forget- "48 Ours", 9th-10th June, Studio Fold, Hackney- BE THERE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment